2021 Visionaries Forum
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hUgBCGuCSySUMclwVKl6sQ
2022 WCW Experience Expo
In 2022, the CCB Toronto Visionaries chapter of the Candian Council of the Blind, will once again host the White Cane Week Experience Expo, the only major exposition and consumer show for people with vision loss in Canada!
The Expo features dozens of exhibitors addressing every aspect of living with vision loss, contests and giveaways, and plenty of community-building.
The Experience Expo is an interactive, hands-on exhibition featuring dozens of exhibitors, products and services covering every aspect of the experience of living with vision loss.
Get connected with information ont new adaptive technologies, recreation and leisure, tactile art and accessible entertainment, sport & fitness, transportation, education, employment, government supports, advocacy issues, and more. Come to the Expo and experience the passion, creativity, wide range of activities, tools and tips for people living with vision loss.
Watch AMI’s profile ofthe 2018 Expo on AMI Inside.
Contact us for more information.
List of exhibitors from last years, 2020 WCW Experience Expo:
- AMI (Accessible Media Inc.)
- Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians
- Amazing BPS Racing Cane Challenge
- BALANCE for Blind Adults
- Bauch + Lomb
- BELL Mobility Inc.
- Blind Sailing Canada
- Blind Tennis
- Braille Literacy Canda
- CCB Dragon Boat Toronto Chapter
- CCB Hands of Fire Chapter: Blind Sculpture Group
- CCB Rocks Chapter
- CCB Mississaugua VIP Chapter
- CCB Mysteries Chapter
- CCB Onatrio Visually Impaired g\Golfers (OVIG)
- CCB Road Runners Chapter
- CCB Toronto Visionaries Chapter
- CCB Toronto Visionaries & Lions Bingo
- CELA (Centre for Equitable Library Access) and the Toronto Public Library
- CNIB Foundation
- Discover Your Dance Flow (Michael Haltrecht)/Vivian Chong’s graphic memoir and show
- Fighting Blindess Canada
- Get Together with Technology Program
- HT Consulting
- Humanware Technologies
- Inclusive Design Research Centre, Vision Technology Service
- Dr. Ana M. Juricic, Low-vision optometrist
- Magnet, Ryerson University
- Miles Nadal Jewish community Centre & ReelAbilities Film Festival Toronto
- Ontario blind Sports Association
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce, Discover Ability Program
- Ontario Misitry for Seniors and Accessibility
- PAL Reading Services Inc.
- Say Hello 2 Blindness
- Shop CNIB/Frontier Accessibility
- Special Needs Computers Inc.
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario
- Toronto Blind Curling Club
- Toronto Ice Owls Blind Hockey Club
- Trailblazers Tandem Cycling
- VIA Rail
- Vision Aids Inc.
- Vision Loss Rehab Ontario (a CNIB organization)