Welcome to CCB’s Fall/Winter issue of White Cane Magazine Fall/Winter 2023, dedicated to advances in Vision Health. Check out this issue of White Cane Magazine and learn more about your Vision Health:
- Learn How Geographic Atrophy Affects Millions
- Learn How Those Living with Vision Loss are Striving Towards an Accessible Canada
- Learn About the New Hope for Patients Living with Inherited Vision Loss
- Learn why Biosimilars are Here to Stay and What Your Options are in Treatment
- Learn About Navigating an Independent Future: Mobility and Guide Dogs
- Learn About the Key Goals of Bill C-284: A National Strategy for Eyecare
- Learn About the Latest Innovations in Glaucoma Research
- Learn Why Physicians, Not Policies, Should Determine Appropriate Patient Care
- Learn How Canada’s Optometrists are Uniting People to Combat Childhood Myopia
- Learn How a Blind Swimmer Conquered the Strait of Georgia
- Learn How a New App Helps It’s Vision Impaired Users Apply Their Makeup
- Learn About Fighting Blindness Funding Transformative Research into Retinal Degeneration
- Learn About a New Affordable Option for Reading Audio Books
- Learn about AMI’s Fall Lineup Including New and Returning Programs
It’s a Great Issue Accessible in Word and PDF Formats.
Enjoy the Read!
NOTE TO WORD READERS USERS:
The Word version of CCB’s Fall/Winter issue of White Cane Magazine represents the latest publication – cover to cover – in a text-only format with imagery described, accessible hyperlinks and optimized for the screen reading experience.